We’re Here To Help
The Human Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a major concern for businesses, schools, places of worship, and homeowners. We have worked with a manufacturer to become certified in the application of their EPA registered product that is effective against killing a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses, including the Human Coronavirus*.
Since there is a 14-day incubation period before individuals show signs of infection, we must all assume that our buildings have had someone infected in them. As a result, our Disinfection Service has three levels.** Each offering an additional level of protection.
*This product is included in the recommendations from the manufacturer for cleaning in response to COVID-19.
**These protocols have been developed in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations to provide the best possible chance to establish a reset to the buildings environment.
“We care about the communities that we serve, and we are here to help. We know this is front of mind for everyone given the recent pandemic, and we take it personally to do our best to protect the community we live and work in.”
- Disinfecting application will start in the back corner, furthest from the containment entry.
- Fog entire space being cleaned. This includes a 360 degree application via a fogger.
- Disinfectant will be applied to all surfaces until a light coating of moisture is on the surface (this coating will look like condensation on the surface). Surface must remain wet for not less than 10 minutes.
- Two 1-gallon containers of the disinfectant will be left behind for the janitorial services moving forward. This application should take place twice per day and would pertain to high traffic areas such as counter tops, bars, keyboards, printers, fax machines, doorknobs, etc. With each cleaning, more protection is provided to the surface being cleaned. Additional cleaner can be purchased if needed.
- As rooms are cleaned and cleared, each room will be labeled in some way to show that room has been cleaned.
NOTE: Owner will be responsible for making sure that all items of concern (paper, stored items, etc) are put away prior to the fogging commencing.
NOTE: If space is very dirty, a surface cleaning will be needed prior to fogging. If that is discovered during the inspection, the Mitigation solution will be required to make sure that the surfaces are clean before the fogging takes place.
If desired or if the building was exposed to someone with a confirmed case of Coronavirus.
- All items included in the first Prevention option.
- A full surface wipe down with the disinfectant prior to fogging will occur with this option. Detergent clean with PreVasive BAC antimicrobial cleaner (contains botanicals, alcohol and detergents for effective surface cleaning). Dispose of all cleaning microfiber towels, or like wipe, in a secure poly bag for disposal.
- All notes listed above will apply to this option as well.
If continual disinfecting is required or desired.
- All items listed in both the first (PREVENTION) and second (MITIGATION) option with the addition of a monthly
maintenance option. The monthly maintenance option would include a fogging application of the ambient air only.
This application will not be applied to all surfaces in the building as in the PREVENTION option.
- All notes listed in the PREVENTION option would apply.
- A 3-ring binder will be located at each job to provide personnel with information regarding work being done and product being used as well as some information on the Coronavirus.
- All options also include pictures of entire space along with contents. Additional pictures will be taken at the beginning, middle, and end of each project.
- Disinfectant will leave spots on all surfaces. All surfaces will need to be wiped down with the cleaner that is provided upon completion of the project. Business Owner/Homeowner will perform. Contractor can return to perform the wipe down at an additional cost per square foot.